« Home | L'Oreal e-Strat Challenge 2006 Cocktail Reception » | I'm Invited » | 2006 » | The End Of Year 2005 » | A Lecturer's Advice » | Online Course Registration » | Merry Christmas! » | Winter Solstice Festival » | I'm Glad... » | Everything Is Coming To An End... » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

Oh No !!! It's Harry Potter (again) !

Harry Potter managed to find its way even into our lecture slides. Oh no!



Apparently, the lecturer just happened to watch the Harry Potter film and decided to incorporate it into the lecture. Look.



It Says Harry Is Ron's Best Friend.



Oh Ya, Everyone Who Studies In Hogwart Is Indeed Smart.



Dumbledore's Spell-Casting Power Is Stronger Than Malfroy's. True?

huh??? Serious??

-youcan'tcme-: Serious lah. Those were from my lecturer's summary slides. Interesting leh? :P

Erm.. the syntax means "Harry Is Ron's Best Friend" or is it "Harry's Best Friend is Ron"???

Damn I hate AI... Help~~~ ToT

Ahahahaha sheesh I would LurrrVe ..umm ,whats what? AI if the slides are like that. Lol very creative =P

(eh I'm in lib and I forgot my blogger username n password 8-})

Swee Won =P =p =P

sin-lin: Actually both also can be used. But say you prefer the first phrase, then stick to the phrase for the rest of the problem. ; )

swee won: Only this part interesting la. The rest very sien one. :P

Oh ya, this is the first time I heard of someone who forgets his/her own username and password. -_-"

ray ray don teach ppl wrong thg la.. :))

hahahahaha...!tats funny!...ur lecturer must b one big POTTER FAN!

wao!interesting.the slides are much better than ours last time...damn boring.

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health