I Am Sleepy
New week. New shift pattern.
I'm starting to miss night shift already. Even my body has adjusted to the morning-in-the-bed-evening-wide-awake system. Am trying hard to tune into the wake-up-earlier channel. Those who know me well should know I stay active at night like the owl.
Perhaps I should volunteer to do the permanent night shift when the team expands to support North American and European sites. Hmm...
Work is getting more challenging as I start to play a bigger role. Starting to pick up calls just barely 2 weeks into the job. Exciting, but too fast and too scary. I better get used to it and be more efficient. :P
Oh ya. There's a new fella at home right now. A puppy by the name of Tom-Tom, adopted by my housemate. All I wish is for the puppy NOT to:
a) bark in the middle of the night/wee hours of the morning.
b) lick my legs.
c) jump on me.
d) follow me around.
I'm starting to miss night shift already. Even my body has adjusted to the morning-in-the-bed-evening-wide-awake system. Am trying hard to tune into the wake-up-earlier channel. Those who know me well should know I stay active at night like the owl.
Perhaps I should volunteer to do the permanent night shift when the team expands to support North American and European sites. Hmm...
Work is getting more challenging as I start to play a bigger role. Starting to pick up calls just barely 2 weeks into the job. Exciting, but too fast and too scary. I better get used to it and be more efficient. :P
Oh ya. There's a new fella at home right now. A puppy by the name of Tom-Tom, adopted by my housemate. All I wish is for the puppy NOT to:
a) bark in the middle of the night/wee hours of the morning.
b) lick my legs.
c) jump on me.
d) follow me around.
Labels: Just Another Day
haha... ur biggest nightmare... :P wah... seems work is smooth and fun woh... so when belanja me this no income fella... :P
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:20 pm
Puppies act that way ma...they r like babies..they follow you around for protection n for companionship ..somemore its a way to express their fondess and love for u..i looovveee puppies
Posted by
13th Panda |
12:28 pm
Yer, puppies are so cute. U should like them.
Posted by
UC |
11:19 am