Night Shift Begins
My pimples are starting to pop out again. Hmmm... I think it's because of the shift pattern.
Started the night shift yesterday. My colleague brought a packet of durian from home as I was saying how much I love durian few days ago. We had to open the window so that the smell would go away. Hehe.
The first half of the shift past quickly. Maybe it was because I have things to do. We spent time trying to figure how to unlock the Astro channel so that we can watch the world cup. To our dismay, we found out that the sports channels are not subscribed. -_-" Had to watch the match on TV1 instead.
I fell asleep after a few minutes into the match. Woke up only to find the score was 2-0 before falling dead on the desk again. :P I woke up again when the girls called. Apparently those monkeys were still wide awake playing mahjong. They had gone to the Rainforest World Music Festival earlier. I'm so jealous. Had wanted to attend the festival for the past 4 years but didn't manage to.
I'm definitely feeling tired now, but not sleepy anymore. Thanks to the short nap. Got to make sure I have enough rest when I get home later. Going to Tesco in the afternoon to do some shopping.
Time is so precious now that working is part of your weekend plan.
Started the night shift yesterday. My colleague brought a packet of durian from home as I was saying how much I love durian few days ago. We had to open the window so that the smell would go away. Hehe.
The first half of the shift past quickly. Maybe it was because I have things to do. We spent time trying to figure how to unlock the Astro channel so that we can watch the world cup. To our dismay, we found out that the sports channels are not subscribed. -_-" Had to watch the match on TV1 instead.
I fell asleep after a few minutes into the match. Woke up only to find the score was 2-0 before falling dead on the desk again. :P I woke up again when the girls called. Apparently those monkeys were still wide awake playing mahjong. They had gone to the Rainforest World Music Festival earlier. I'm so jealous. Had wanted to attend the festival for the past 4 years but didn't manage to.
I'm definitely feeling tired now, but not sleepy anymore. Thanks to the short nap. Got to make sure I have enough rest when I get home later. Going to Tesco in the afternoon to do some shopping.
Time is so precious now that working is part of your weekend plan.
Labels: Just Another Day
at least u have a plan my dear...
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:39 am