« Home | Night Shift Begins » | A New Life » | A New Chapter » | 22 » | Glad To Be Back » | I Miss Home-Cooked Food » | Officially Graduated (And Unemployed) » | I Have Graduated » | Cats - Here, There, Everywhere » | I Can See The End Already » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

Movie Night

I just finished watching 2 movies - Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl, and Take The Lead - while at work. :P

The whole bunch of colleagues are planning to watch POTC: Dead Man's Cheast this evening. So I thought it would be good if I can watch the 1st installment again. Captain Jack Sparrow is just too funny. Can't wait to see what he'll be up to this time. Hehe.

Take The Lead is very nice as well. It's an inspirational movie based on a true story about a dance teacher who taught ballroom dancing to a group of students. Trust me. It's not boring at all. Not sure whether it's still showing in the cinemas. If not, you'll have to find some 'alternative' to watch the movie. ; )

Anyway, now that I've spent the whole night doing nothing work-related, I should probably work harder later this evening. I guess I deserve a break after yesterday's test to determine my progress and 2 1/2 hours' training.

Excuses. Kekeke...

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health