« Home | I Am Sleepy » | Movie Night » | Night Shift Begins » | A New Life » | A New Chapter » | 22 » | Glad To Be Back » | I Miss Home-Cooked Food » | Officially Graduated (And Unemployed) » | I Have Graduated » 

Saturday, July 29, 2006 

Meet Tom-Tom

Since my 2 other housemates are putting this mischievous fella up on the net, I shall follow suit.

Everybody, meet Tom-Tom, the new member of the house.


Watcha looking at, dude? My blue eyes cun leh?


Ya, I know. He looks 'geram-ly' cute. But still he's way too hyper, prancing at you and at times trying to bite you. I had to spend extra 5-10 minutes getting in and out of the house. Sometimes my housemates come to my rescue. Hehe.

Any advice how to teach this puppy some manners? Abusive techniques preferred. Haha. Just kidding lah.

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health