« Home | Meet Tom-Tom » | I Am Sleepy » | Movie Night » | Night Shift Begins » | A New Life » | A New Chapter » | 22 » | Glad To Be Back » | I Miss Home-Cooked Food » | Officially Graduated (And Unemployed) » 

Sunday, July 30, 2006 

Sleepy since 10am. -_-"

The badminton session after yesterday's 12-hour work must have tired me out. There was no dinner for me. Got home after work, changed to a short pants, then headed straight to the court. Not everyone was there. Celaka betul... Some more say it's compulsory for all to join the company outing. Oh ya, I played with a pair of slippers because my initial plan was not to play. :P

I got home, chit-chatted with housemates, took a bath, managed to charge my phone and miss-called home. I fell asleep while waiting for the call. Next thing I knew, the alarm rang and I had to drag myself up for work. Basically everyone in office today is feeling sleepy. Hehe.

Anyway, I suffer a lot talking to Chinese (those from China, mind you) users on the phone due to the limited knowledge of computer terminology in Chinese. So I spent part of the morning trying to pick up these terms in Chinese from the net. Kakaka. Now I know what 'login', 'log off', 'username', etc is in Chinese. *smirks*

Read ET's blog and found this funny piece of prayer.

A Prayer for the Stressed

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today
because they got on my nerves.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today
as they may be connected to the feet I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work....

12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
2O% on Thursday
5% on Fridays

And help me to remember...

When I'm having a really bad day,
and it seems that people are trying to wind me up,
that it takes 42 muscles to frown,
28 to smile
and only 4 to extend my arm and smack someone in the face!!


I promptly sent it to most of my colleagues, except my boss and my team lead and err... 1 or 2 other humans in this office.

I should probably stick it at my workplace too. Don't you think so, ET? :P

6 hours to go. I shall return to my sleep. Good night people.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health