Ash afterall
Ash not ass, mind you. :P
That's the color of my hair now! Got a new hairstyle from the stylist. The owner told me they usually recommend ash color to young adults. He even commented that green, blue, purple and all those not-so-natural colors are for lala zais and lala muis.
So there goes my Christmasy color. Professional advice taken. ; )
I must admit I like the new look. Makes me look you-know-what-I-wanna-say.
(I'm sure this sentence is going to generate so many rubbish comments)
Well, me and 3 other colleagues spent a total of 4-figure sum at that salon alone. 0.o" Let's just say the ladies burnt a bigger hole in their pockets than the guys. :P
That's the color of my hair now! Got a new hairstyle from the stylist. The owner told me they usually recommend ash color to young adults. He even commented that green, blue, purple and all those not-so-natural colors are for lala zais and lala muis.
So there goes my Christmasy color. Professional advice taken. ; )
I must admit I like the new look. Makes me look you-know-what-I-wanna-say.
(I'm sure this sentence is going to generate so many rubbish comments)
Well, me and 3 other colleagues spent a total of 4-figure sum at that salon alone. 0.o" Let's just say the ladies burnt a bigger hole in their pockets than the guys. :P
Labels: Just Another Day
holy hell!!! 4 figure?!?!?! you really have no reason for not getting me presents liao...
and ash is good... it is quite trendy in japan... or so i heard... take a pic let me see...
Posted by
chowhofun |
10:14 pm
OMG! AsH! Sounds good. No la.. I don't think that green blue purple are only for lala zais and lala muis. One of my friends had blue-silver for her hair and it looks realll good (if the color didn't fall off). Serious. I talked to another friend about green and he said sth that made me went very unproductive the whole day. I'm gonna blog abt it but it'll be short. :PPP
(Skipped the comments for certain paragraph.)
4-figure!! Gosh! You remind me of Taylor Hicks from American Idol 5. I hope your color's slightly darker than his? :Pp
Posted by
ruiyun |
10:12 am
chowhofun: Hehe, the color is not so ash actually. If exposed to the sun light, it will be brown color. Let's just call it ash brown. ; )
swee won: I think you need to have the right character to go for those bright colors.
By the way, Taylor's hair is grey not ash. Doink~
Posted by
raymond |
3:56 pm