Me = Poorer
A weekend in KL left me RM400++ poorer : (
I shall starve myself for the rest of the month. Wouldn't want to just window shop in Singapore, would I?
RM161 in exchange with a pair of new shoes at a 40% discount. My current pair of shoes can't even wait till I get to Singapore to 'die'. -_-
Spent RM99 to get a 2GB USB drive I longed for the past 4 years. Finally got one after I graduated. Hmm...
Paid RM55 for a Japanese buffet lunch. Probably won't have sushi for the next few months.
Got a Padini Polo tee at a discounted (50%) price of RM39.50. My last striped shirt. Promise, for now. Hehe.
RM53.50 for some Xmas related items such as gifts and decoration. I lurve Christmas!
And also all the unseen expenses (i.e. transportation, food - here and there)
I shall starve myself for the rest of the month. Wouldn't want to just window shop in Singapore, would I?
should get those stuff in singapore instead mah... and i am really really NOT HAPPY that none of the items are for me...
Posted by
chowhofun |
3:02 pm
I KNEW those aren't for us all bcoz ours are lurking somewhere in Singapore.
NVM, Raymond, you're on debt. But we're gonna be a tad bit nicer than those Ah Longs on the news nowadays. Say... something that's worth for the past 20 years of Christmas (give you 2 years' discount, nice or not?).
(I sound real bad)
Thanks Raymond. MuahhhhhH... Singapore, here he comes~
Lalalalalla
Posted by
ruiyun |
10:48 pm
Sigh~
Why do I have such friends?
What have I done wrong in the past life to "deserve" such friends?
Wakakaka... =))
Ok, here's the deal.
If you can be in Melaka within 3 days after I get back from Singapore, you'll get something from me. Else, the deal if off.And in return you'll have to send me pressie instead.
How's that huh? :P
Posted by
raymond |
10:52 pm