It's been a while
It's been a while since I last blogged. I don't have internet connection at home and can only blog using the office's connection. With the recent workload, I don't have the time to even surf.
Anyway, I had a great trip back to Kuching for CNY though it was a short trip. Met most of the people I wanted to meet. And the firework display was as splendid as ever! Those firework displays during countdown in West Malaysia are nothing compared to what we have in Kuching. Hehehe...
And I finally attended my first concert! Really enjoyed it. How I wished the concert would last longer. I'm sure I'll be attending more concerts in time to come. Let me know if there's any not-to-miss-concert ya. ; )
Lately, I'm having the urge to go holiday. I already have one family trip planned at the end of the year. I'm now looking for a possiblity of a 'friend trip'. Actually, I forwent a trip to Hong Kong this May due to insufficient fund. :P Oh well, anyone interested to go somewhere this August/September?
Anyway, I had a great trip back to Kuching for CNY though it was a short trip. Met most of the people I wanted to meet. And the firework display was as splendid as ever! Those firework displays during countdown in West Malaysia are nothing compared to what we have in Kuching. Hehehe...
And I finally attended my first concert! Really enjoyed it. How I wished the concert would last longer. I'm sure I'll be attending more concerts in time to come. Let me know if there's any not-to-miss-concert ya. ; )
Lately, I'm having the urge to go holiday. I already have one family trip planned at the end of the year. I'm now looking for a possiblity of a 'friend trip'. Actually, I forwent a trip to Hong Kong this May due to insufficient fund. :P Oh well, anyone interested to go somewhere this August/September?
Emm .. i think can go and eat kampua mee lo .. cuti-cuti malaysia ma :->
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:08 am
not going to post concert review?
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:14 pm
Raymond, the next entry you're gonna compose, you have to start with "It's been a long long long long loonnnnnnnnnnnnnng while since I last blogged." yea.
UPDATE LAR. :P
Posted by
ruiyun |
10:32 pm